As a DACH Principal Services Consultant, you will be responsible for leading our most sophisticated EMEA customers through their pre-sales and implementation experience with HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, Service and CMS software. HubSpot is rapidly expanding up-market, and as we serve more customers with advanced requirements and complex tech stacks, we need people who can advise and recommend the best way to deploy our software to meet our customer’s business goals early in their HubSpot lifecycle. We are looking for a candidate with strong communication skills, technical acumen, a passion for solving challenging problems, strong business acumen, and the desire to help build up HubSpot’s growing enterprise team.
This role can be based in Ireland, Germany or the UK for office based, flex or fully remote positions.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead pre-sales efforts to recommend the right implementation approach and develop a plan to lead the customer to long term success with HubSpot
- Provide advice and recommendations for marketing and sales best practices, business process, deployment planning, and change management
- Responsibilities include: strategic consulting, product best practices, technical strategy, and project management
- Contribute to the growth of the enterprise practice by enhancing alignment between Sales and Services teams, defining implementation solutions, and creating pre-sales collateral
We are looking for people who:
- Have significant experience in implementing marketing automation or CRM software for larger, complex customers
- Have a customer first mindset and a consultative approach to problem solving
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Are passionate & interested in supporting pre-sales activities and providing a level of certainty to the customer to assure they are making the right decision
- Have a strategic mindset and can help customers with their long-term planning, recommending additional HubSpot products and services that will help them grow
- Are very detailed oriented and have strong project management skills
- Have a strong technical aptitude, with a deep understanding of integrations, APIs, and technical strategy
- Sales experience an advantage
- Fluency in German & English required
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.