At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
- Become the expert in our internal software tool, using it skillfully and efficiently to provide data for internal research, client reporting, and external marketing publications
- Deep-dive into the brand database and proactively determine ways to improve tagging, categorization, and expansion
- Work fluidly across multiple cross-functional teams – including data science, client services, and product – on a daily basis to diagnose bugs, answer burning data questions, and improve our internal processes and dashboards
- Help build out our current processes in fast growing verticals such as wellness, food and drink, and gaming.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in any range of liberal arts degrees including Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or any other educational program where you used data to shape solutions
- You live in Excel and Google Sheets. Pivot tables and complex functions don’t scare you!
- You communicate clearly through concise emails, Zoom calls, and asynchronous tools (we use Slack & Notion!) to deliver easy-to-understand spreadsheets
- You’re able to identify trends in data and translate those trends into a story for both the internal team and our clients
- You’re constantly improving the way we use and present our data
- You have an eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in SQL, GraphQL is a nice to have
- Devon Berwick (he/him) joined Tribe Dynamics in 2016 and is now the Head of Data Operations. He is the technical guru of the team and you’ll partner together to learn the ins and outs of our systems and data pipeline. Devon is the hiring manager for this role.
- Camille Florentino (she/her) joined Tribe Dynamics in December 2016 and is now the Data Operations EMEA Lead. Camille is one of two UK-based Data Operations team members you’ll partner with closely on data accuracy.
- Allayne Low (she/her) joined Tribe Dynamics in 2019 and is now the Senior Data Operations Associate. She manages a team of contractors and you will work closely with her on ambassador maintenance and expansion efforts.
- Clare Bruzek (she/her) joined Tribe in April 2015, bringing her fashion background from Gap, Inc. to the (now defunct) Account Strategy team. Since then, she’s built out teams and processes across the company: founding the small-but-mighty Data Operations team, launching Tribe’s services in 10+ markets, and working $1M+ in overdue AR down to $0.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!