Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Doximity is looking for a Deal Desk Associate to join our Operations team. As a Deal Desk Associate, you will assist in supporting our sales team through creating, reviewing and verifying details around negotiated agreements. This Associate will support the deal process by working closely with Sales, Finance, Legal, and other internal stakeholders to help facilitate contract negotiation as well as review and edit in-process agreements and seeking the appropriate approvals as necessary.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Review and process contracts that come through deal desk to ensure accuracy and seek approvals necessary for any policy/pricing exceptions.
- Follow all existing policies and procedures and assist in implementation and improvement of deal approval processes
- Coordinate with sales, finance and legal for any non-standard contract language or situations, and to ensure that appropriate documentation is recorded for these situations.
- Act as stakeholder in sales and operational processes to ensure deal desk processes run smoothly and record accurate and timely data.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of related experience in a technology company in deal desk, sales operations, pre-sales contracts administration, legal operations, finance, sales ops or revenue role.
- Detail-oriented: must be organized and able to stay on top of fast-moving information and tasks that are likely to change at a moment’s notice.
- Able to multi-task and balance priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working varied hours to accommodate volume fluctuations caused by sales cycles, seasonality and emergencies.
- Exceptional organizational and project management experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Docusign and/or Netsuite a plus.
- Experience working with remote collaboration software.
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.