Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
Doximity is looking for a Deal Desk Associate to join our Operations team. As a Deal Desk Associate, you will assist in supporting our sales team through creating, reviewing and verifying details around negotiated agreements. This Associate will support the deal process by working closely with Sales, Finance, Legal, and other internal stakeholders to help facilitate contract negotiation as well as review and edit in-process agreements and seeking the appropriate approvals as necessary.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Review and process contracts that come through deal desk to ensure accuracy and seek approvals necessary for any policy/pricing exceptions.
- Follow all existing policies and procedures and assist in implementation and improvement of deal approval processes
- Coordinate with sales, finance and legal for any non-standard contract language or situations, and to ensure that appropriate documentation is recorded for these situations.
- Act as stakeholder in sales and operational processes to ensure deal desk processes run smoothly and record accurate and timely data.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of related experience in a technology company in deal desk, sales operations, pre-sales contracts administration, legal operations, finance, sales ops or revenue role.
- Detail-oriented: must be organized and able to stay on top of fast-moving information and tasks that are likely to change at a moment’s notice.
- Able to multi-task and balance priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working varied hours to accommodate volume fluctuations caused by sales cycles, seasonality and emergencies.
- Exceptional organizational and project management experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Docusign and/or Netsuite a plus.
- Experience working with remote collaboration software.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
We are proud to offer industry leading benefits including – medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K matching, parental leave and family building support, educational budgets, conference opportunities, very generous time off + paid holidays. And more!
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.