At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the CMO, the DemandGen Lead will be responsible for building out and running our DemandGen and Field Marketing/Events team. This person will be responsible for defining and driving the execution of all of our DemandGen activities across both digital and physical channels, from lead sourcing through the entire conversion funnel.
The DemandGen Lead will partner closely with our COO/CMO and Founders on strategy, our Head of Growth to coordinate & align user/community activities with commercial motions, and our CRO and GTM leadership to establish a tight loop between marketing and sales. In a player/coach model, this person is expected to craft a strategy, execute tactics, and build a team.
- Own and execute demand generation activities including, but not limited to lead sourcing, prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy across paid and organic channels, engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), physical content strategy including events, and more
- Oversee development, management, and execution of high-impact lead generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Own email campaigns from development of content, creating email lists, testing and emails, to reporting and optimization of email campaign results
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and Account Executives (AEs) to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of the funnel
- Build and manage demand generation campaign calendar, communication, and deliverables
- Own lead and pipeline metrics
- Develop reporting on key KPIs, assess pipeline health, and identify key challenges and priorities
- Work closely with the Sales leadership to align on goals and KPIs, create gap plans, and execute campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue growth
- 5-6+ years of relevant B2B demand generation experience in a tech start-up environment. Light preference for AI/ML or data spaces, but deep curiosity/interest is also valuable
- Experienced Marketing Automation (Marketo, Hubspot, etc…) and Salesforce power user
- Passionate professional capable of demonstrating ROI for marketing programs
- Experience managing and executing DemandGen programs and campaigns for B2B companies
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Demonstrated ability to employ data-driven strategies for high quality lead generation and opportunity acceleration through sales teams
- 🏝️ Flexible Time off
- 🩺 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave (U.S.)
- 📈 401(k) (U.S.)
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description as we seek out diverse and creative perspectives. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.