WellSaid Labs is looking to hire a Demand Generation Manager to join our growing sales and marketing team.
At WellSaid Labs, our Demand Generation Managers build awareness and promote our products via inbound and outbound email, content syndication, public relations (PR), and paid marketing to drive qualified leads for our sales team. You will create nurture and trigger-based email campaigns, deliver tailored marketing messages to targeted personas, and drive optimization through frequent and ongoing testing and analysis.
A key responsibility of this role is to help mature the sales and marketing processes and frameworks currently generating and qualifying demand across the funnel. A successful candidate will enable solutions that allow us to always deliver relevant content and messaging to targeted audiences at the right time via the right channel.
One more thing: While you may not be an AI expert, you are a tech enthusiast/creative at heart. This is a key requirement to become a contributing member of WellSaid. Our customers are creating next-generation content, experiences, and products, and you will be there supporting them to achieve their creative goals.
Your perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation policy/paid time off
- Flexible schedules (Our 15 person team has 12 parents who support 4 babies and 6 doggos!)
- Remote-first company culture (We have employees in New York, Missouri, Texas, Florida, Colorado, Indiana, and Washington State!)
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
What you’ll do:
- Develop a plan to launch creative integrated marketing campaigns that increase demand, capture engagement, and grow the marketing pipeline.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, segment leads, enable effective reporting and create marketing assets to execute campaigns.
- Design, produce, execute, and optimize online marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Nurture prospects and ensure that marketing leads are converted to sales opportunities.
- Build and lead execution of end-to-end programs across various channels, including email, direct mail, webinars and events, and account-based marketing.
- Continually analyze engagement metrics throughout the lead generation funnel and optimize campaign performance.
- Work closely with the Sales team to accelerate existing opportunities by sharing key goals and metrics and aligning on lead follow-up tactics.
What you’ll have:
- Able to explain our technology succinctly and communicate best practices.
- Customer focus. A drive to understand customers and their problems deeply.
- Passion for driving the growth and health of our business ethically.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bias for action and learning.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Career success delivering results with a metrics-driven mindset and excelling in setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), tracking progress, and achieving goals.
- Proven record of collaboration and supporting sales teams to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce, or similar CRMs and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience creating your content (e.g., landing page copy, email nurture sequences, slide decks, etc.).
What we require:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of marketing experience including in fast-growing startup environments.
- Experience with SaaS applications.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team!
Who we are:
Our startup spun out from Paul Allen’s Institute for AI (AI2) in 2018, where we developed a state-of-the-art deep learning model that can read text in a completely human-like voice.
We firmly believe in AI for good. Creatives around the globe use Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We enable creatives by putting high-tech, human parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease.
We have secured tens of millions of dollars in funding from top-tier VCs, and are looking to expand our team.
Our work has been featured in TechCrunch (1, 2, 3), GeekWire (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), CNN, MIT Technology Review, Venture Beat and we are one of three Seattle companies to make CB Insights’ list of the top 100 world’s most promising AI startups.
What we value:
AI for good. Technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people. Through consent and transparency in data usage, we build secure systems that protect user privacy. We strive to hold ourselves accountable for the algorithms we deploy, and we uphold the principles of the Hippocratic Oath.
WellSaid Labs is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by bringing together teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company, and customers are free to flourish. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.