Are you a data-driven marketing professional? Do you have a knack for being able to grasp prospect and customer behavior trends and generate creative ideas for improved reputation and increased growth? Are you well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics, with a strong grasp of digital marketing and analytics? You’re looking for a big challenge that holds big opportunities—and you’ll find that at Thinkific!
As the Demand Generation Manager(Plus) at Thinkific, you’ll be responsible for generating awareness amongst mid-market customers. As a marketer, you know it’s not just about the volume of traffic and leads, but also telling a compelling story that does justice to the people behind it. You can’t wait to help our Sales Team succeed and align closely with Sales and the shared Plus funnel, as well as the larger Marketing team at Thinkific. You’ll be responsible for planning, crafting content, and day-to-day execution of marketing initiatives at a fast-growing tech company.
This role requires a can-do attitude and a collaborative spirit. In this role, you will own and execute on initiatives to educate and engage prospects and customers. Your role will focus on providing sales enablement tools for Thinkific’s Sales team, as well as identifying and executing co-marketing initiatives to drive lead generation in conjunction with Plus and wider Marketing planning.
In this role, you will:
- Spend your day glued to our sales funnel metrics, and how various lead sources are performing and converting through the funnel
- Work closely with our team on projects related to product, campaigns, content production from planning to execution
- Be the go-between for Plus marketing and the sales team – your new BFFs will be Sales ops and our sales leaders
- Drive results via data, automation systems and lead handling
- Make thoughtful suggestions and decisions when it comes to how leads should be treated in campaigns as well as how they should be picked up by sales
- Enjoy working with an amazing team and learning so much about our growing B2B side of the business
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 6+ years marketing experience, ideally with another B2B or SaaS company
- Demonstrate a proven track record in a demand generation role with a laser focus on driving awareness and finding qualified leads
- Be eager to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment (with past startup experience to prove it!)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (you’re known to dot your i’s and cross your t’s before sending an email campaign or communicating updates to the company)
- Possess the ability to craft compelling user centred value propositions and messaging that will lead to successful awareness and acquisition campaigns
- Demonstrate experience in reporting KPIs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to various stakeholders
- Have a demonstrated ability to utilize storytelling to engage and convert users with compelling, effective copy
- Take pride in wins driving qualified leads into the funnel (but can also identify learnings from past failures)
You might be the person we are looking for if you:
- Are a proven marketer with a track record of contributing to pipeline growth
- Have experience working closely with sales leadership and how to manage sales expectations
- Understand and have Hands-on experience managing and optimizing marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.) as well as synthesizing insights based on correlating data from multiple sources
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience running Account-Based Marketing campaigns collaboratively with Sales and Customer Success teams
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we’re building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we’ve served over 50,000 course creators and more than 25 million students, and these numbers are growing each day!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Whether you’re at our Vancouver HQ or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Thinkers on your team and across the company through team-wide events, meet and greets with new team members, and regular social events
- Have fun with our team, even while we’re working remotely—join us for an online games session, virtual trivia and paint nights, at-home fitness challenges, or even an online coffee brewing demo!
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most, whether that’s subsidizing your gym membership, covering out-of-pocket expenses, or getting new gear
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific—you’ll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Meet the many @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they’re as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Get set up for success, whether that’s at the office or at home. Whether you need a monitor, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, or even a desk, we’ll work to ensure you have what you need to do your best work
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work—we’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Here at Thinkific, we know that the different perspectives on our team have led to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. Our team welcomes applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can’t wait to meet you!