DemandZEN, voted Best Places to Work 2020 by Inc., is growing and we are looking for our next Lead Generation Specialist to add to our calling team. This is a full time position and is 100% remote! Must reside in the US.
We offer a base hourly rate plus generous performance-based comp. Target comp is $50k OTE + first year.
Our Lead Generation Specialists
- Make 150+ outbound dials per day
- Develop new contacts for our clients through Account Based Research (ABR) via LinkedIn SalesNavigator, ZoomInfo and other databases
- Leverage best in class email tools
- Keep in constant contact with our existing client base to maintain relationships and develop sales opportunities via cold call and/or email
- Listen to the clients’ needs and act on them in real time
- Update SalesForce with new leads, contact information and qualifying questions
- Clearly communicate client product descriptions and accurately record qualifying questions
- Manage incoming calls from new and existing clients as well as making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business
DemandZEN provides outsourced demand generation for B2B technology companies looking to aggressively expand their revenue opportunities. We help clients grow by producing streams of qualified initial meetings that can be converted into valuable accounts. Through a combination of Inside Sales & Digital Marketing, we actively pursue prospects while facilitating customer discovery.
- High-energy with a strong desire to succeed.
- Fearless! You will also be calling decision makers at the biggest companies on the planet.
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting or lead generation experience.
- Enjoy research! You will be doing account based research based on our clients buyer personas.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Email calendar and prospect sourcing expertise.
- CRM experience especially Salesforce.com.
- Experience pitching geeky technology solutions.
- Detail oriented, driven and tenacious.
- Caring and able to develop & maintain relationships.
- Results oriented and great at multi-tasking.
Benefits include: 3 weeks PTO, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, internet and phone reimbursement, child care reimbursement, paid holidays, and more! Work from home position with a growing agency.