Olo’s Deployment Team works with customers from kickoff to launch and as a Deployment Manager you will work closely with our customers to manage the relationship throughout the project while providing a high level of service. If you are experienced in project management, have a focus on providing great hospitality, and appreciate the art of collaboration, we would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Associate Director of Deployment, you will kick-start key relationships with our restaurant brands while navigating multiple teams with expertise. Our Deployment team sits at the forefront of innovating our implementation process, and you will have the opportunity to join Olo at a pivotal point in our growth period post-IPO.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Organize efficient and successful launch of customers; manage multiple deployments at different stages
- Develop relationships internally to guarantee a positive experience for customers
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by working collaboratively with internal Olo teams and external contacts
- Think creatively to resolve customer issues and prevent delays
- Identify areas for process improvement or gaps in existing documentation and document/share insights with the team
- Provide consultation based on customer needs and advise on best practices to ensure the customer is applying the solution to achieve full value
- Communicate requested product enhancements (customer roadmap requests) internally, using Jira and manage customer expectations on the deliverable of these requests
- Work together with the Customer Success Management Team to guarantee a seamless transition following customer launch
What We’ll Expect From You
- 2+ years experience as an Account or Project Manager
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully assess problems and provide resolutions
- Impeccable project management skills and prioritization of competing interests
- Preferred experience with Asana, Jira, Guru, Salesforce, and Zendesk
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!