Our mission is to spread DMARC everywhere. We offer superior tooling, educational resources, and knowledgeable support—but at our core, we’re people helping other people understand and protect a vital asset, their email domains. Staying focused on our mission means we’re constantly improving by learning from the challenges that everyone faces while deploying DMARC.
The Deployment and New Business teams strive to develop a deep understanding of the unique needs of our customers and how we can help them. The Deployment team educates customers about the technologies of email domain protection and the use of our platform, services, structures and plans. They work closely with clients and their teams over the course of their relationship with dmarcian—planning, coordinating and supervising projects according to level of need.
As a Deployment Representative, you will serve as a backbone support and knowledgeable authority in regards to dmarcian technology, email authentication and project management. You will aim to ensure maximum utilization of the dmarcian platform, directly support and empower the regional new business team through email technical proficiency, and drive customer success with expert project management skills in order to enable them to meet their compliance goals.
- Act simultaneously as a pre-sales technical solutions engineer, deployment-implementation specialist, and project manager as needed
- Be an accessible product and technology leader within dmarcian, as well as an expert compliance and deployment advisor for our partners and customers
- Approach projects with gusto, timeliness, expertise, and brevity
- Communicate tactfully with technical and nontechnical folks across verticals to explain how our products and services fit user needs
- Provide a positive user interaction—whether through email, phone calls, or other digital mediums
Who We’re Looking For
- You have experience in email technology and associated best practices
- You’re driven, proactive, and enthusiastic about internet email authentication and protocols
- You have a proficient understanding of email authentication technologies (DKIM, SPF, DMARC)
- You have excellent organizational aptitudes to manage the needs of both customers and the organization
- You demonstrate exceptional communication and analytical skills
- You’re detail-oriented, adaptable and professional-minded
- You have the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks appropriately through a high volume of concurrent projects, while operating asynchronously
- You resonate with our culture and values and have an eagerness to be actively involved in cultivating and refining our practices accordingly. We believe in empathy and patience for clients and coworkers, having a positive outlook, and the capacity to acknowledge and resolve problems
- A strong preference will be given to those with experience in cybersecurity, the email ecosystem, DNS, domain management, and/or project management
- Build and utilize your knowledge of dmarcian technology, email authentication and project management
- Grow user awareness and understanding of DMARC through improved processes
- Improve and foster internal practices and relationships
More information about our application process and what we offer can be found here. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted application, resume and letter of interest. Please submit all documentation in PDF format.
Our goal is to hire the best, brightest and most intrinsically motivated people. We also understand that can’t always be reflected via conventional work experience. At dmarcian, we believe diverse perspectives make us stronger. If you believe you have the skills and passion for this role and you like who we are, we encourage you to apply even if your previous experience isn’t a conventional match.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law (and because it is the right thing to do).