You will be a part of our Product Team bringing Toggl Track to whole new levels. The salary for this position is 60.000EUR and you can work from anywhere in the world.
You will manage our product designers as well as marketing design and the whole branding of Toggl Track. You will establish and maintain the high-level creative vision and UX strategy. You will as well guide and improve the internal UX processes and making sure that the product development and design work closely together. You will facilitate the communication between teams & manage the initiatives of departments.
As you will lead a team of designers, you will be the champion of design value to grow, enable, mentor, and manage our design team.
You will fit in well in our team if you are a good team player and communicator, cooperative and can resolve potential conflicts productively, and have working experience with building SaaS products. You are a high-level & strategical thinker rather than detail-oriented. You have experience as a hands-on product designer and also working as part of an in-house cross-functional team. Last but not least, you are a practitioner, team player, mentor, diplomat, and champion.
Our Recruitment Process
Join our remote team in four simple steps
1. Skills test
A short online quiz to evaluate your skills and knowledge fit for the position
A homework assignment and a quick chat to understand your experiences and expectations
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work