Who You Are
You are an experienced Ruby full stack developer with a passion for tooling and developer infrastructure and like working on everything that helps to improve the quality of life for your team and provide your expertise in creating a performant CI/CD stack to boost the code development/build process.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with our engineering team to help them be more productive by improving development tools
- You will take ownership of CI/CD stack, keeping it robust, observable, stable, and performant
- Apply best practices in various types of tests (unit, E2E) and testing technologies
- Research, implement, and develop tools to help developers write new code and maintain the existing one code base
What we’re looking for
- Solid background in Linux.
- Experience in CI/CD stack development and maintenance
- Basic Knowledge of AWS technologies (EC2, load balancing, auto-scaling, IAM, S3, Route53, etc.)
- Telemetry and monitoring experience (Graphite, StatsD, Grafana, Kibana)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
What we’d be particularly excited about
- Experience with CI build time optimization especially with Jenkins, Rspec and Cypress
- Familiarity with databases like MongoDB or ClickHouse
- Experience with build systems like Webpack, Gradle, etc
- Proficiency with the CI tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, etc
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.