Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting mabl’s internal software tools, process, and employee endpoints to support our growing team. You will work collaboratively with mabl’s Trust Team and cross-functionally with other stakeholders to design and implement improvements to our cloud, IT, and security infrastructure and processes. You’ll additionally have the opportunity to contribute to mabl’s engineering infrastructure depending on your interest and experience (Cloud, CI/CD, security, etc). Your work will directly impact mabl’s business, employees, and culture. We are open to junior or mid level candidates for this role.
- We know that great team members come from all different backgrounds. We understand that you may not meet all of the qualifications today. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- 2-5+ years of professional systems administration or devops experience.
- You value collaborating with your direct team as well as with other stakeholders within the company, while having the ability to make an impact.
- You’re interested in building systems that help others do their jobs more effectively.
- You are proficient at at least one scripting language(bash, python, etc).
- You have experience with Google Workspaces (formerly GSuite) administration.
- You understand information security best practices.
- You have experience administering systems running on different architectures (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- You have experience with one or more of the major cloud vendors (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Bonus: You have experience with Infrastructure as a service tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc).
- You’re interested in improving organizational scalability and reliability, while thinking about repeatability.
- You are excited to learn new technologies and contribute wherever needed