At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
Our company is driven by the core values that are professionalism, trust, and mutual respect.
We believe that the only way to achieve long-term business success is to build long-term trusted relationships with clients, employees, and partners.
Hence, the quality of our services is crucial.
Our team consists of active and open-minded professionals, who constantly grow and share their knowledge.
We are Microsoft Silver Partner and in the coming months will become a Gold Partner.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will mainly work on one of our projects but also handle different cross-project tasks.
Here is a description of the project:
Our client is a company based in the USA.
Their product is a powerful and complex marketing software platform that blends data, technology, and analytics to drive accelerated results.
Current stage: Some systems are under ongoing development, and some are just starting up.
Technology stack: ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Angular, Azure Databricks, Apache Spark
• Setup of the CI/CD pipelines for the different projects and environments (QA/Staging/Production)
• Setup SonarQube analysis (including pull request decoration)
• Setup and support solutions’ monitoring and notifications (Azure Insights, Azure Monitor)
• Support software development teams with the deployment issues
• Brainstorm and work on the company’s DevOps best practices and standards (processes)
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you.
• Minimum 1.5 years of commercial experience as a DevOps engineer
• Experienced in Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
• Experienced in CI/CD tools and version control (Azure DevOps/TFS, Git)
• Experienced in programming/scripting skills with at least one of the following languages: PowerShell, Bash, Python
• Experience with database administration tools (MS SQL server management studio, pgAdmin)
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (ideally AKS)
• Understanding of virtualization. Hands-on experience with hypervisors (like Hyper-V, VirtualBox, etc.)
• Your level of English is Intermediate or higher
Would be a big plus:
• Experience with load-balancers and monitoring tools (e.g., Prometheus, Azure Monitor)
• Experience with Azure Databricks and/or Azure Synapse
• Experience with Apache Spark
• Experience with data lakes (ideally Azure Data Lake) & data warehousing
• Experience with Azure Storage (Blob) and/or AWS S3 It would be a plus:
• Experience with Microsoft Power Automate platform
• Knowledgeable in using UML diagrams (deployment etc.)
• Experienced in AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
• Your level of English is Upper-Intermediate or higher
• Possibility of fully or partly remote work;
• Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
• Transparent and flexible processes;
• Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
• Cozy, friendly and fun atmosphere;
• In-house English tutor;
• Paid sick leaves and vacations;
…and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!