At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
Our company is driven by the core values that are professionalism, trust, and mutual respect.
We believe that the only way to achieve long-term business success is to build long-term trusted relationships with clients, employees, and partners.
Hence, the quality of our services is crucial.
Our team consists of active and open-minded professionals, who constantly grow and share their knowledge.
We are Microsoft Silver Partner and in the coming months will become a Gold Partner.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will mainly work on one of our projects but also handle different cross-project tasks.
Here is a description of the project:
Our client is a company based in the USA.
Their product is a powerful and complex marketing software platform that blends big data, technology, and analytics to drive accelerated results.
Current stage: Some systems are under ongoing development, and some are just starting up.
Technology stack: Microservices Architecture, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Angular, React, Azure Databricks, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka
• Create and oversee automated release operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI-CD Pipelines using Azure DevOps
• Setup and support solutions’ monitoring and notifications (Azure Insights, Azure Monitor, ELK, Prometheus)
• Implement Secure Containers and DevSecOps pipelines for Kubernetes based deployments
• Create and Maintain Terraform scripts for infrastructure on Azure Cloud
• Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise, providing support to software development for the build and release process to a new environment currently being built
• Setup SonarQube analysis (including pull request decoration)
• Document and Maintain build and deployment process for assigned product and/or tools
• Oversee strategy for best-in-class DevOps tools, languages, and practices related to infrastructure and firewall operations
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you.
• Minimum 1.5 years of commercial experience as a DevOps engineer
• Experienced in Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
• Experienced in CI/CD tools and version control (Azure DevOps/TFS, Git)
• Experienced in programming/scripting skills with at least one of the following languages: PowerShell, Bash, Python
• Experience with database administration tools (MS SQL server management studio, pgAdmin)
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (ideally AKS)
• Experience with scalable solutions (including load-balancers, horizontal and vertical scaling, etc.)
• Experience with Terraform and IaC solutions
• Understanding of virtualization. Hands-on experience with hypervisors (like Hyper-V, VirtualBox, etc.)
• Your level of English is Intermediate or higher
Would be a big plus:
• Experience with load-balancers and monitoring tools (e.g., Prometheus, Azure Monitor)
• Experience with Azure Databricks and/or Azure Synapse
• Experience with Apache Spark, Apache Kafka
• Experience with data lakes (ideally Azure Data Lake) & data warehousing
• Experience with Azure Storage (Blob) and/or AWS S3
• Experience with Microsoft Power Automate platform
• Knowledgeable in using UML diagrams (deployment etc.)
• Experienced in AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
• Your level of English is Upper-Intermediate or higher
• Possibility of fully or partly remote work;
• Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
• Transparent and flexible processes;
• Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
• Cozy, friendly and fun atmosphere;
• In-house English tutor;
• Paid sick leaves and vacations;
…and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!