Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist (Bilingual / Spanish) to be responsible for managing Golden Hippo’s ad campaigns across native and paid social platforms. This role will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, including creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or REMOTE
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and landing pages to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each advertising channel and campaign.
- Maintain a top-level view of customer experience throughout the sales funnel (including SEO, customer support, branded site)
- Review new content submissions (sales letter copy, video edits, etc.) and provide feedback if changes need to be made before testing
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and implement new strategies to reach targets.
- Act as point person across all company departments for individual customer acquisition funnel
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience preferably within digital acquisition/performance marketing; 3-5 years experience preferred
- Native advertising and paid social experience, using platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain.
- Experience optimizing sales funnels via A/B testing
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Direct-to-Consumer experience, preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
The Golden Difference. How Are We Different Than Other Companies?
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. (NO cost to you on employee-only plans; 75% of premium coverage when enrolling dependents.)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (You’re part owner of Golden Hippo)
- Generous matching 401K Plan with company matching up to 3.5%
- Recognition Programs: KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program
- Flexible work arrangements for most positions
- UNLIMITED room for professional growth
- Actually fun virtual & in-person events
$71,800 – $95,000, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience.
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.