Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
We are looking for a creative and driven Digital Campaigns Executive to join our team and help Remote manage growing demand for our products by being in charge of our customer marketing campaigns. You’ll be a key member of the Growth team and your role will drive the strong growth ambitions of our business.
- Own our digital customer marketing campaigns by designing, running and manage them effectively on several channels (like email, in-app, webinars, push notifications, communities, social media, etc.), empowering our customer engagement and growth ambitions
- Steward the best channel strategy and execution in order to maximize campaigns’ successful outcome and achieve business targets
- Deliver impactful, personalised and contextual campaigns that reflect our values
- Manage day-to-day scheduling of campaigns by safeguarding contact strategy and run efficient test-and-learn plans to optimize the performance of campaigns
- Align all your stakeholders within the Growth team with data warehouse specialists and analysts to ensure you have all the resources needed for the successful deployment of your campaigns
- Own campaign operational performance
- Create effective reporting dashboards and champion campaign success at Remote
- Evaluate new digital marketing channels as well as new tech and apps
- Keep up-to-date with trends and developments in the industry, ensuring Remote stays ahead of the game in our strategy to engage and grow our customer base.
- Driven and ambitious marketer, championing what’s right for our customers
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in campaign management, digital channel design, and execution
- Familiarity with SaaS and/or B2B services
- Experience with digital marketing tools ( including email service providers and in-app/SMS messaging tools, like SendGrid, Intercom, GetVero, Customer.io, Mailchimp / dot.mailer, etc).
- Proven ability to identify metrics that drive success, measure KPIs and push initiatives to completion
- Ability to adapt to ever changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
- Experience working with stakeholders on all levels.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Performance Marketing
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interviews with team members
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!