Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
The Enterprise Marketing team at Doximity is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to support our commercial team as they work with our largest client base.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Assist with creation of a digital-first marketing plan to grow new business and existing accounts
- Design and execute on marketing campaigns using CRMs including Hubspot and Salesforce
- Build automated programs to increase efficiency and personalization among our prospective client base
- Track campaign ROI and sales effectiveness by analyzing data and results of your B2B marketing efforts
- Manage maintenance and administration of marketing lists and database
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a marketing role
- Experience in healthcare or B2B SaaS preferred
- Success working independently
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data to derive interesting insights and takeaways
- Strong interest in visual design, basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience with Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce
- Process-oriented with a passion for automation and improvements
- GSD: when something needs to get done, you are creative, persistent and resourceful. You do what it takes to Get Stuff Done
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Family building support and leave benefits
- 401k matching
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.