Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies for the past two years. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We are looking for a passionate self-starter who is looking to expand their overall digital marketing abilities.
Your day-to-day duties are split between general marketing, content marketing and an emphasis on social media. The ideal candidate has at least three years of marketing experience with 1-2 professional experience with social media.
You will work closely with our Senior Marketing Specialist and on projects related to content marketing (email, social, SEO, etc) as well as supporting the overall marketing team.
This position is fully remote, but you must be located and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Create and schedule social content based on the approved content calendar
- Research relevant news articles and brainstorm ideas for expanding Paubox’s market reach that involve organic and paid content in conjunction with the Senior Marketing Specialist
- Expand follower numbers on all platforms (this position will own this key performance metric with assistance from the Senior Marketing Specialist)
- Assist with event execution (including monthly and bi-annual events)
- Collect and assist with analysis of data from all marketing projects/campaigns
- Coordinate with Customer Success, Sales, and Design for their marketing and social media needs
- Assist the marketing department in the development and implementation of a robust marketing strategy
- Write blogs as needed
- Additional marketing tasks as assigned (i.e., podcast transcription, data updates, coordinating meetings between departments, etc.)
- Completion of continuing education courses throughout the year (paid for by Paubox)
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience in social media
- Complete HubSpot social media marketing course within 30 days of employment
- Experience managing LinkedIn and Twitter company accounts
- Knowledge of content scheduling platforms
- Strong communication and writing ability
- Experience working remotely
- Self-starter and strong problem-solving skills
- Paid social media experience
- Managing corporate Facebook, YouTube, Reddit accounts
- Email marketing experience
- Canva or similar experience
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is hardworking, honest, focused, and fun
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision
- 401(k) savings plan
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays
- Stock options as an early employee
- Apple work laptop provided
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow