Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 127M USD raised from Tiger Global, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The Opportunity – Digital Marketing Manager (Remote – USA / CANADA)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive our lead generation efforts through paid channels. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has hands-on experience with multiple digital channels including paid digital advertising, paid social media, marketing website, reviews, listings, SEM, etc.
In this role, you will be tasked with driving digital campaign execution across an integrated marketing team, and will develop and manage demand execution to drive inquiries and meet pipeline goals from marketing campaigns. You also have a genuine curiosity for testing new and innovative approaches to generate demand, and will take a data-driven approach to planning and optimizing digital demand across both inbound and outbound channels. The role will partner closely with campaign marketing and marketing operations to define strategies, experiments, and resourcing to achieve pipeline targets. You will also take the lead in analyzing the effectiveness of your campaigns and have the confidence to test and learn until you find something that works, and drop things that don’t.
This is a rare opportunity to help craft a highly visible role on Wrapbook’s marketing team that directly impacts business growth. If you’re a highly motivated individual who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help transform the entire entertainment sector, we’re excited to hear from you!
What you’ll Do:
- Create and manage paid digital campaign setup, testing, deployment, and reporting, including measurement and tracking from launch to business impact
- Manage mix of digital marketing channels and optimize media across all paid channels (i.e., Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, etc)
- Forecast and analyze results of digital marketing campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to further improve performance
- Build strategy and set-up tests to measure effectiveness of strategy; continuously A/B test channels, messages, creative, and landing pages to optimize performance
- Determine and manage budgets and targets, while executing on goals and objectives across channels
- Troubleshoot and identify issues (i.e., UTM, pixels, tracking, etc.) to help ensure effective and efficient marketing performance
- Work collaboratively across marketing teams to ensure that digital media efforts support all marketing programs, CRM efforts, and content management
- Collaborate with Brand and Product Marketing to ensure messaging is consistent and on-brand at every touchpoint
- Monitor market trends and competitors to determine marketing opportunities and recommend actions to improve marketing impact on the sales funnel
- Develop and report on performance and benchmarking data; share insights with the Marketing team and throughout the organization to foster a collaborative learning environment
- Work closely with in-house and external creative teams to develop new ads and testing strategies
What you’ll Have:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with strong knowledge of digital mediums including major social media networks, online media, current technology and related applications
- Experience buying and optimizing digital media and demonstrable experience managing social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics (or related tool)
- Experience in using Salesforce, Marketo (or other marketing automation software) is preferred
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance quantitative measurement with an intuition-driven bias to action
- Ability to work and make decisions independently as well as collaborate effectively as part of a wider teamDetail oriented, well organized, and efficient with time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Join Us:
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 monthly lifestyle benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!