TXI is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who loves garnering competitive insights and executing multi-channel campaigns to contribute to our organization’s growth.
Building the right thing is often harder than building it right. More than 80% of digital innovations fail because they are not solving the real user need. We take a pragmatic approach to innovation by deploying integrated teams to uncover insights from users and turn them into compelling digital solutions. As a boutique strategy and product innovation firm, our capabilities include digital product discovery, delivery, and adoption.
As our Digital Marketing Manager (partnering with and reporting to the Director of Marketing), you will bring your proven track record of driving website traffic using a wide array of content marketing, analytics, and social media platforms. This individual will be responsible for the overall execution, performance, and growth across several existing marketing channels and social communities. The ideal candidate must be analytical and strategic, able to garner competitive marketing intelligence, and have thorough experience running positive ROI campaigns across multiple platforms.
Your marketing intelligence work will start by understanding our target markets and the marketing activities we deploy to engage ideal clients. As the company’s key informant, you will share intelligence and new perspectives with key stakeholders through easy-to-read dashboards and reports, distilling salient points into actionable strategic guidance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Your digital marketing efforts will rely on the ownership and management of our HubSpot instance and internal tools to assess and understand what traction we are making with which prospects. You will lead and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns (paid media, email, newsletters, SEO, social, owned, PR, influencers, and creative).
Your project management and coordination work will be responsible for measuring and reporting on our organization’s overall performance and growth. This position will create transparency across various practices by providing a window into individual and company performance while helping leaders and individuals better understand opportunities for improvement.
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Analyze, benchmark, measure, and track metrics from top-of-funnel marketing activities through business development, pursuits, proposals, and active client engagement
- Produce and maintain competitive marketing intelligence and company performance dashboards and reports. Communicate with the Demand team and key stakeholders where we’re tracking our growth goals and KPIs and where we have opportunities to improve
- Measure and quantify ROI and performance of our marketing initiatives and campaigns, and utilize data to improve performance and adapt efforts
- Ensure adherence to our organization’s growth tactics and adoption of our CRM tools
- Track key sales metrics such as pipeline, average client value, funnel conversion by stage and campaign, and salesperson and account performance to proactively identify best practices and barriers to achieving targets
- Execute comprehensive, multi-channel marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Coordinate sales enablement, collateral, and materials to support members of the demand team (Google Slides presentations, case studies, blog links, gated content, etc.)
- Oversee and help to increase TXIdigital.com’s SEO by paying attention to competitor keyword ranking, scores, and number of backlinks
- At least 4 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, and Business Operations
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience, synthesizing multiple insights into salient points/easy to understand recommendations
- Proven experience with Marketing and Sales Hubspot Administration experience, including lead scoring, journey map, gated content, UTM/tracking codes, and dashboards/reports
- Demonstrated success in fostering growth across social media and paid media channels
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of AhRefs/SEMRush/SEOMatic type tool
- Able to understand strategic needs, develop insights, make recommendations and ensure proper execution that impacts the business in a measurable way
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Able to anticipate business needs and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Self-starter who is an expert problem-solver and can work independently & collaboratively
- Strong team player who thrives in cross-team, collaborative environments
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to synthesize complex data and deliver meaningful, easy-to-understand insights & recommendations to stakeholders
Don’t hesitate to apply if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications. If you’re an experienced digital marketing professional who identifies as a motivated self-starter and loves to thrive in ambiguity, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
We’re a curious and humble group of people who are very intentional about personal growth and supporting each other’s careers. We’re always looking for new skills, frameworks, and approaches to deliver the most meaningful product experiences. And we’re constantly pushing ourselves to experiment, explore, and challenge assumptions.
We bring that same passion for learning and growth to our clients: digging into their organizations, reframing their problem statements, and spending time with their users. This ensures we’re pushing our clients forward while developing and delivering valuable products that matter.
Learn more about TXI (video)
What your days will look like, and what success look like
Proper expectation setting has a big impact on your growth. Here is some of what you can expect in your first two years as a Digital Marketing Manager:
Within 1 month, you will
// Start the company onboarding process, learning more about our company’s culture, values, history, and commitments to our clients
// Gain an understanding of our integrated development process, tooling and frameworks, and project approach
// Shadow client teams to learn from our integrated teams of designers, developers, and delivery leads
// Learn more about the client experience, from product discovery through delivery and to maintenance
// Go deeper into the employee experience of working at TXI; meet with key leaders across the company and build relationships with the broader team
// Become familiar with marketing tools and instituted processes
Within 3 months, you will
// Complete your onboarding process with your onboarding cohort
// Present a comprehensive growth strategy across known marketing channels, including social media, email, 3rd party lead generation sites, and so on
// Propose performance dashboards, tracking key growth metrics across multiple organizations// Create your first competitive landscape intelligence report
// Become intimately familiar with TXIDigital’s CMS and SEOMatic
// Complete your first Sticky Note Game
// Receive your first quarterly feedback report from the Director of Marketing
// Attend your first TXI Quarterly with the rest of the organization
Within 6 months, you will
// See a high-impact campaign through, ideally from start-to-finish
// Report on the optimization of TXIDigital’s SEO, DA, keywords, and backlinks
// Complete a review with your manager
// Advise and recommend opportunities for growth and improvement to key stakeholders. You’ll know the team well by this point and understand how to track and measure the progress of what you’re responsible for
// Advance the craft of garnering intelligence at TXI. You’ll set a good example and share what you’ve learned with others
// Learn new tools and processes in order to grow as a digital marketing professional
Within 1 year, you will
// Attend a company retreat to get to know all of the employees outside of the office setting
// Enhance and optimize the digital experience by introducing new experiential ways of growing TXI
// Show data indicating significant annual growth representative of marketing activities from digital marketing, SEO, and intelligence
After 2 years, you will
// Have the opportunity to become an owner in the business
// Look back proudly on the projects and organizational changes you’ve inspired or directed, as well as the impact you have made across TXI
Some reasons why you might like working with us
We have been recognized for both our internal employee experience and for delivering a trusted customer experience. At TXI, we are very intentional about the way we work and support both our team and our clients.
1. We focus on Product Innovation by helping to envision initial new product concepts for our clients. We are core contributors to shaping the work that we do and the problems we’re working to solve. In addition to that ideation stage, we get to help them bring these new concepts to market. We help both to build the right thing (design thinking and product discovery) and build the thing right (agile mindset and iterative approach).
2. We care about DEIB (diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging). To deliver the best solutions, we need as many bright and diverse minds in the room as possible, and we need to be able to learn from them once they’re there. That’s why we’re working to create an environment that’s comfortable and inclusive for everyone.Learn more about our DEIB learnings, roadmap, and history.
3. We work in a variety of industries and encourage our team members to explore new domains, solve different kinds of problems, and adopt new technologies. There is no getting bored in our portfolio; you’ll work across healthcare, edtech, manufacturing, and nonprofits–just to name a few–and build web, mobile, and IoT solutions.
4. We work in integrated teams (and avoid staff augmentation). At TXI, we seek to bring all of the good ideas to the table so you learn from the talented teammates you regularly pair with. Product, design, and development regularly collaborate, and we are all listening to the same users.
5. We are intentional about supporting each individual’s growth. “Challenge and support each other” is a core value of the company and we take that mission seriously. That’s why every employee has a personal learning and development budget and a bi-weekly conversation with their manager about their progress–as well as why our CEO created the Sticky Note Game to encourage each person’s path at TXI.
6. We believe that wellness and a sustainable pace deliver the best outcomes. We commit to being dedicated partners to our clients for a sustainable 35 hours a week. We don’t require regular travel or client on-site time. Our team members enjoy flexible schedules with a hybrid (colocated or remote) working environment and discretionary time off because we respect that everyone has a life outside of work.
7. We value transparency and open discussion. You will have a front-line view of the company’s performance, risks and issues, and finances and budgets. With unique tools and facilitation techniques, we also regularly connect and discuss topics as a company to guide our path forward.
8. We build products that matter. We advance the causes and goals of our partners and consistently deliver outcomes for them. See some examples below.
What We Make
For over two decades, we’ve partnered with clients across industries to research, design and develop custom web and mobile applications that make a meaningful impact. These impacts include:
<> Empowering nonprofits with real-time insight into progress and potential for donor impact through transformative fundraising software
<> Designing a digital experience that is driven by evidence-based treatment and therapy plans to support LGBTQ+ youths between the ages of 14 and 17 who face societal and personal biases due to their orientation prior to coming out
<> Driving accountability and motivation for patients recovering from spinal surgery through an integrated mobile app and wearable device on the patient’s lower back
<> Improving prediction of patient enrollment in global clinical trials for life-saving drugs through the integration of advanced analytics and digital innovation
<> Creating a new mobile app to inspire employees to love where they work by delivering meaningful savings and recognition in their workplace, while also amplifying merchant partner reach across of the US
But the work is just part of what makes TXI a rewarding place to be. We support each others’ interests—whether it’s volunteering, organizing meetups, speaking at industry events, or learning new techniques and technologies. If there’s something you’re passionate about, we want you to pursue it so you can teach it to the rest of us. Our company Lunch & Learns, Sticky Note Game, and regular practice meetings are just some of the ways we create space for sharing, learning, and professional development.
What We Offer
We believe in equitable pay. The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $100,000 USD. In addition to our base compensation, we offer a bi-annual bonus based on company performance and the following benefits, intended to take care of you (and the people you care about):
– Quality health insurance
– Paid parental leave policy (equal for all TXI parents)and discretionary paid time off
– 401k plan, including employer matching
– The option to work fully remote with minimal client or onsite client work
– Company retreats and Quarterly days – a chance to connect with each other in person and outside of the office
– Benefits for continuing education, donation matching, renewable energy switching
US-friendly hours are strongly preferred. We have a remote-first environment at TXI–with distributed team members in the US, Canada, and Europe who are working from home. We communicate and collaborate effectively in a remote environment with tools like Miro, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also prioritize virtual bonding and values such as inclusivity, autonomy and trust while ensuring we take steps to foster positive interactions between employees.
While we encourage asynchronous communication, we often work in pairs or in collaboration sessions, so it is important to have some core hours of overlap with our clients and fellow team members. Regardless of where you are living and working, we will get together in person and as a company several times a year to help build connections and foster relationships within our team.
What to expect next
If we move forward, here’s what the rest of the process will look like in order to determine if this will be an amazing fit for you.
Initial Interview: After connecting with our recruiting team, you’ll meet the hiring lead (Director of Marketing at TXI) over Zoom to cover some TXI basics. We will then focus on your past work and how it relates to what you’d be doing at TXI. This stage is a 2-call process and should take no more than 90 min total. (Unless you want to dig in, chat more, and spend some extra time learning about us!)
Virtual Case Study Session: Here is where we give you a job preview for the role, as well as the opportunity to show off your skills. During the case study, we will ask you questions about your approach to Digital Marketing, Intelligence, and SEO. Our goal is to get a sense of how you approach your work, how you collaborate with a team, and how you solve problems. This stage should take no more than 90 minutes total and we’ll both have a clear sense of how we work together by the end.
Final All Team interview: At this stage, we’re incredibly excited about your potential to join TXI. You’ll meet with several of your potential integrated team members, and we will learn more about your business acumen and values alignment. You will also spend time with members of our leadership team to talk about how TXI can support you on your journey.
Offer/Decision within 24-48 hours: You’ve made it! You successfully completed the process and spent about 6-7 hours learning about us while sharing more about yourself. Once we get to this stage, we like to move fast. We are committed to debriefing within 24 hours and presenting a final decision within 48 hours (or less!) of your final interview day. If we choose to move forward, our team will collaborate with you to ensure that you have all the information you need in order to make the right decision for you and your career!
We take equality seriously.
TXI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender (including gender identity, change of sex and transgender status), sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.