Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As the eyes and ears of our users, the marketing team’s responsibility is to deeply understand our users’ challenges and strategically build campaigns to meet their needs. We’re looking for a smart, resourceful digital marketing expert to join our team here in downtown San Francisco.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will work alongside the Marketing team on user growth, engagement, and retention efforts utilizing your understanding of digital advertising, including mobile marketing. In this role, you’ll lead, test and execute a series of well-targeted digital advertising campaigns targeted at users in different cohorts. You will also develop and optimize new messaging strategies by channel and cohort. You will be expected to report on your digital campaigns on a weekly basis and optimize campaigns frequently.
You will design and develop digital campaigns to drive and support growth and engagement initiatives and translate technical features into user-centric, real-life benefits for our end users: physicians.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Plan, build and optimize campaigns across paid channels
- Help test different value propositions and messaging across different channels to find the best new angle to bring new products to market
- Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address our users’ pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop creative assets for ad campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance, share key insights and make recommendations for optimization
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines and results to the marketing team
- Manage resources, including identifying the tools needed to scale for performance marketing; work with cross-functional teams to assess buy vs. build scenarios for tools needed
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in digital marketing including retargeting and mobile marketing, with a proven track record of using paid channels to drive month over month growth while driving down the cost per customer
- Advanced and hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and other digital acquisition channels
- Proven track record of landing page optimization, digital acquisition, and down-funnel optimization
- Exceptional attention to details, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Analytical expertise
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience managing external agencies
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- Family building and support
- 3+ week vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.