About Snap! Mobile, Inc.:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
About the Role:
Want to broaden your digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization experience with a growing company? Excited to market multiple brands? You’ll get to work with all aspects of SEO (on-page, off-page, and technical). You’ll work closely with and be strongly supported by the Digital Marketing / SEO Manager. You’ll have opportunities to interact with and support the Email Marketing Manager on landing pages and the Director of Marketing and Brand Strategy on one of the most exciting brands.
This is a Part-Time Remote position (~20 hours/week; half of which should fall within M-F 9-5 PST).
Digital Marketing / SEO Intern Responsibilities:
- SEO Research: Research keyword opportunities to determine potential topics.
- Content Writing: Participate in weekly topic brainstorming/assignments. Research and write 2-3 articles (300-1000 words) targeting assigned keyword opportunities
- SEO Editing/Review: Read 2-3 articles from other authors/week. Suggest edits for content and SEO optimization.
- SEO Optimization: Schema for 2-3 articles / week. Alt text for images. Metadescriptions
- SEO Link Building: Outreach to update 3 existing links; submit pitches for 2 new potential links.
- Other digital marketing duties as required.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities in a Digital Marketing / SEO Intern:
- Enrolled in college full-time at the undergraduate level
- Preferred Majors: Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing & SEO (coursework, career, portfolio, etc.)
- Strong writing/editing skills adhering to an established tone
- Ability to present concepts and creatives, respond to revision requests, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Desire to collaborate
- Enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques