- Write a variety of copy each day for…The Hustle’s advertising clients in The Hustle Voice™ (not really trademarked), and The Hustle’s marketing team, from Facebook ads to email marketing campaigns
- Write drip sequences and marketing emails for the Trends product
- Drip sequences aiming to convert email opt-ins to paying subscriber
- Individual emails and promos in the Hustle daily to convert readers into paying subscribers
- Drip sequences to onboard subscribers trialing the product
- Supporting our growth team in developing killer landing page copy
- Collaborate with leaders across the business ensure copy is high-quality and high-performing
- Communicate with both Account Managers and Marketers to ensure deadlines are met
- You have to be able to write competitive direct response copy – this is a must!
- You have written, tested, and measured your results in a direct response environment
- Self-starter with a killer attitude
- Your copy SELLS
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Speed — we move fast, you need to keep up
- Ability to meet hard daily deadlines
- Defaults to optimism, one of our company’s core values
- Analytical aptitude to analyze campaigns, A/B test, and iterate toward better results
- Experience writing for media or tech-focused brands
- Any ad-related schooling
- Excitement about helping people start and grow businesses that change the world
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly book stipend
- Team happy hours
- A chance to help create and shape indispensable editorial products and services that serve a global audience
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.