Why join ConsenSys?
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
- Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
- Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Metamask, Infura, Truffle, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open-source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the Role
- Lead the execution of strategic opportunities for ConsenSys.
- Work with senior leaders to manage investor and strategic relationships.
- Develop executable strategies to capture new market opportunities in an extremely dynamic and fast moving industry.
- Develop and manage fast-paced, cross-functional teams (with products, finance and sales) to deliver innovative projects and products
- Conduct data-driven analysis of crypto/fintech industry, competitors and ecosystem players; develop an understanding of key value drivers and how they evolve as the industry moves forward; Assist Finance with the articulation of financial and strategic impact.
- Collaborate closely with our Product leadership to identify, analyze, and resolve the critical issues facing our business
- Build strong connections with industry players, startups, and investors to be at the forefront of new developments.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, technology, fintech,crypto or disruptive technology, investment banking, private equity, or management consulting.
- Experience developing financial models, conducting due diligence, and developing “pitch books”
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional executives in a fast-changing environment with multiple priorities.
- Skilled in the ability to articulate complex concepts into structured presentation
- Experience negotiating and closing deals.
- Proven project management experience.
- A decent understanding of crypto industry and web3.0 product offerings
- MBA or advanced degree.