Pathwire is seeking a highly motivated, strategic Director of Digital Marketing who will own the overall strategy and execution of our digital marketing programs to drive top-line growth. You will run an array of programs that effectively reach Pathwire’s different buyer personas and drive those individuals through the marketing and sales funnel. You will work closely with various teams to ensure programs are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, and drive revenue.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter that can quickly leverage their experience to build out a stronger digital presence for Pathwire. You are analytical, results-oriented, and sales-focused, with the ability to balance testing new digital marketing initiatives with scaling the programs that work, all in an effort to achieve the best results for the business.
- Guide the website strategy team in the development and optimization of our website properties. Maintain an experimentation mentality that encourages continual testing to improve the user experience and effectiveness of the site.
- Run the SEO team and advise the strategy to ensure it’s aligned with broader company objectives to drive web traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- Drive consistent delivery of messaging across media channels based on company goals and ensure multi-channel execution is coordinated well.
- Work with both our in-house and outsourced paid media team to optimize paid search, display, and social campaigns, generating signups and leads. Recommend and prioritize budget allocations for media plan.
- Maintain the marketing automation and CRM systems and be responsible for marketing attribution and pipeline reports.
- Measure digital marketing performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, and use these insights to make iterative improvements to digital strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in technology/SaaS
- At least 3 years in a people leadership position, fostering a positive culture and helping employees learn and grow
- Experience leading, measuring and optimizing PPC, search, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Deep understanding of web analytics and SEO/SEM tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and Search Console
- Experience with A/B testing using VWO, Optimizely, or a similar web experimentation platform
- Strong leadership and people management skills with a knack for aligning individual goals to what Mailgun needs
- Exceptional analytical skills to investigate and diagnose issues, and a strategic perspective to build an action plan for funnel improvements
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for solving hard problems
- Motivated self-starter and a love of fast-paced environments
- Sense of humor
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.