Who we are:
We’re a team of passionate, diverse individuals on a mission to solve the widespread traffic and environmental challenges impacted by the rise of delivery and ride-hailing activity. Our first-of-its-kind computer vision technology powers fully automated parking areas, some of which are used to support the nation’s very first zero-emissions delivery zones. From improving street safety to reducing carbon emissions in urban neighborhoods, our solutions are designed to make communities more livable for everyone.
We’re a GovTech Top 100 company, a Fast Company’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Innovators in Sustainability, and among the first organizations to receive a U.S. Department of Energy grant for the deployment of curb management solutions to incentivize vehicle electrification. We’re seeking peers from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and cultures to help us continue this impact, and we encourage you to bring your unique and valuable perspective to our team.
Our team is small but growing fast. We’re looking for a Director of City Partnerships who is a commercially-focused sales leader to support our ambitious market growth.
In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with our President and members of our commercial organization. A true “hunter” skilled in the art of execution, you have proven success executing on a growth plan. Being a natural connector, you have a knack for developing strong relationships and acquiring new clients. Given the small size of the team and the fluid nature of startups, you’ll play a key role in the success of the team.
–This position is a remote role with options for hybrid working if candidate is based in the Los Angeles, CA area.
–Salary range for this role is $90,000-$125,000 with additional options for benefits and equity.
–Candidate must be located in the US.
In this role you will:
- Help build and manage the Automotus sales funnel with a focus on generating new opportunities
- Execute the commercial strategy to ensure achievement of Automotus commercial objectives
- Ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on KPI targets in line with business objectives
- Partner closely with Client Success to manage key clients (existing and new) to improve retention and profitability
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that core teams (Marketing, Client Success, Product Management, etc.) are brought into sales strategies and sales related processes are streamlined
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing commercial strategies that achieve business objectives
- Proven track record of growing a client base, building and executing commercial deals, exceeding KPIs, and achieving company goals
- 5+ years B2G or B2B sales experience
- Exceptional business judgment and critical thinking skills
Some additional skills and experience that would really help you stand out:
- Relevant industry experience in a fast-growing, technology company
- Experience in the mobility and transportation industry will be highly regarded
- Parking and/or transportation industry experience
What we offer:
- We offer competitive salaries with equity, a 401(k), as well as health benefits*, including medical, dental, and vision. We value work-life harmony and have unlimited, self-directed vacation with a mandatory minimum.
- We also offer four months paid parental leave, and more to support our teammates and their families.
At Automotus, we believe that great products can only be built by a great team. We value learning from mistakes, an openness to all ideas, and an honest and empathetic approach to our teammates and customers. We do this best with a diverse and trusting team and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.