Aha! is the world’s #1 roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 companies build lovable products and be happy doing it. Our company is self-funded, profitable, and has been entirely remote since we started in 2013.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
It bears repeating — Aha! does not have a sales team. The digital marketing group is responsible for planning and implementing a forward-thinking acquisition strategy, including budget forecasting and ROI modeling that includes trial quality and LTV. But we are accountable for more than just trial numbers. Digital provides insightful recommendations to cross-functional colleagues to help deepen our collective understanding of our existing audience and opportunities for growth.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and GoToMeeting for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least seven years of strategic digital marketing experience. Over your career, you have done everything from in-the-weeds tactical daily bid adjustments to keyword builds and audits. You are an expert in SEM and SEO and enjoy providing senior-level planning support to executives.
Specifically, you have built acquisition strategies for a digital-subscription business that had a free trial to paid model — whether that was a B2B or B2C product. You have a strong data analytics background that you use to better understand the full funnel impact of digital efforts. You are adept at balancing data privacy policies with disruptive techniques for targeting audiences in new ways.
Your work at Aha!
We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing strategy, performance, and evolution of digital marketing efforts
- Working closely with other marketing leaders to align on content strategy, upcoming product launches, and the progress of strategic initiatives
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to improve trial conversion rates
- Guiding paid efforts across channels and shifting spend to drive growth while maintaining overall return on ad spend
- Leveraging sophisticated data analytics software to monitor KPIs and inform decision-making
- Identifying and championing new tools, channels, tactics, and experiments — as well as ad hoc research and analysis to support business objectives
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program. See other openings at Aha!