What You’ll Be Working On:
- Build and scale a Financial Planning and Analysis operation
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis for Reify Health
- Create monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Improve and automate reporting of key metrics
- Partner with Sales team on pipeline forecast and lead sales compensation planning and reporting
- Create detailed cash flow forecasting model
- Partner with CFO and HR to manage headcount and link to budget and financial forecasting
- Build detailed 3-5 year forecasting models linked to strategic plan
- Develop Return on Investment analysis for new products
- Partner with founders and CFO to support Board and Investor Reporting
- Partner with founders and CFO on any required future financing activities
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business or MBA
- 7+ years experience, it is preferred that some experience is within a growing SAAS business
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent modeling capabilities in Excel and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with senior leadership, company controller and leading across departments or functions
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting including software revenue recognition
- Self-starter who is willing to get into the details and build structure in a fast growing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated empathy, exhibiting the Reify values
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave