Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Boulder/Denver Metro Area or remote, Colorado (Relocation Provided)
Bonusly is at an exciting stage of growth and development. As more and more of our customers engage with our platform to enrich their company culture, our commitment to protect and secure the information they have entrusted us grows. We are looking for an experienced, analytical, and customer-minded leader to invigorate our information security posture and apparatus. As Director of IT and Security, you will own all internal and external security and compliance initiatives and will manage the team that provides IT services to Bonusly employees. You will drive the planning and execution of security training, initiatives, and awareness company wide, as well as interface directly with key customers, ensuring them that their security needs are met in an ever changing landscape.
What you’ll do
- Own the immediate and long term vision, architecture, and strategy of Bonusly’s scaling security apparatus
- Be Bonusly’s trusted advocate and advisor for all things security and compliance, and make high impact recommendations to various executives
- Securitize our multi-cloud presence, including AWS, Google, Azure, etc.
- Assess current and future vulnerabilities within Bonusly’s infrastructure, and prioritize resources to deal with them accordingly
- Partner with many cross functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and Product to ensure that implementation of our security and compliance policy is prioritized and consistent
- Audit Bonusly’s vendors and third parties to ensure compliance with our policies
- Balance Bonusly’s security commitment to its customers with the need to deliver new products and features
- Manage our suite of hardware and software licensing
- Drive company wide adoption of our compliance policies
- Mature and automate IT practices with a focus on operational efficiency across the Bonusly organization
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have experience selecting, planning and executing large, cross functional security and compliance initiatives and projects
- Have expert level knowledge of the ever changing landscape of security architecture, technologies, and vulnerabilities
- Have prior experience achieving SOC2, participating in SOC2 audits
- Have 5+ years of experience as an individual contributor in the IT/Security space
- Have 2+ years of experience leading a team of IT/Security engineers
- Experience evaluating, selecting, operationalizing standard IT and security tooling including VPN, MDM, SAST/DAST, vulnerability and intrusion detection, etc
- Have a customer focused security mentality
- Are excited to lead a small but growing team of Security Engineers
- Have the ability and desire to influence without authority and get people within and outside of Bonusly to see the value and importance of security and compliance
- Thrive on staying up to speed on the most bleeding edge issues, technologies, threats, and methodologies for information security and compliance
Bonus points for…..
- Have experience owning a security apparatus for a rapidly growing venture capitalist funded start up
- Have experience owning the security apparatus for a B2B SaaS platform
- Have experience in a multi-cloud security environment
- Experience maturing organizational security posture and IT best practices
- Professional leadership experience within the IT management organization of a rapidly growing company.
- Target Base Salary range: $190,000-$225,000
- Target Equity Range: 0.2-0.3%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.