The mission of the Enablement Team is to help HubSpot solutions partners and customers discover and leverage the content, events and resources they need to grow their businesses with HubSpot. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving long-term, strategic growth for our global solutions partner ecosystem, our customer user group programs, customer events, and the go-to-market strategy for services. You’ll manage a team of talented marketers, communicators and program managers.
HubSpot’s channel program (the Solutions Partner Program) is a key differentiator to our company’s success and plays a critical role in HubSpot’s growth across the globe. Since 2010, HubSpot has partnered with businesses around the world to help them grow by offering inbound marketing, sales and customer support services to their clients. Our partner ecosystem is more important than ever as we make transformative investments, putting our solutions partners at the center of HubSpot’s go-to-market strategy.
As HubSpot’s products and services expand and diversify, and events continue to be more virtual than physical in light of the global pandemic, the way we support customers through content and events must continually evolve.
We love our partners and customers at HubSpot and believe it’s mission critical to create comprehensive and systematic enablement so they can thrive and continue to find value in our partnership over the long haul.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Create vision and strategy for partner learning: The Solutions Partner ecosystem is a diverse ecosystem that consists of partners that specialize in CRM implementation, Marketing, Services, IT, Web Development, etc. You will develop an end-to-end enablement strategy that captures how different types of partners would grow and build expertise along their journey.
- Enable HubSpot’s partners: You will establish trusting relationships directly with partners to shape training initiatives to drive productivity within the ecosystem. You and your team of marketers will need to create, package, and deliver our go-to-market enablement resources to the global partner community in multiple formats (written, video, etc.) that inspires our partners to adopt, market, sell and service our products.
- Contribute to the Solutions Partner Program strategy: Help teams forge go-to-market readiness when new partners enter the business, drive alignment and incentives for current partners, and set the stage for long term growth of the overall partner ecosystem. Additionally, you will continually improve and expand upon the systems in place today, leading teams to further develop their global strategies which include; current trainings, onboarding, events and systematic enablement tools
- Drive positioning and marketing for HubSpot & partner services: You’ll hire a marketer to drive the positioning and strategy for both partner-provided services and HubSpot-provided services and work cross-functionally with marketing and services teams to establish that positioning, market those services externally and align to our overall go-to-market strategy.
- Lead Customer and Partner Community Programs / Events, including user groups and meetups, webinars, events and mentorship programs. You’ll lead the team responsible for these programs and you’ll need to ensure that our strategy aligns to our overall mission and is impactful. We want to build a world-class virtual events program.
- Drive cross-functional alignment with internal stakeholders: In order to achieve successful outcomes, this role requires substantial cross-functional alignment across key stakeholders in the business, leading by influence. The alignment will require collaborating with functional leaders and advocate for approaches through which our global flywheel team can resolve blockers. You will collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success, product and others.
We’re looking for people who:
- Can drive cross-functional change management strategies to lead internal and external teams through change.
- Have experience building out enablement programs for sales teams, channel partners or similar groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to build and lead effective teams.
- Are passionate about understanding what partners need to grow better and formalize programs to deliver that enablement. Have a customer-first mindset.
- Relish taking complex, ambiguous operations challenges and bringing structure and consistency.
- Drive cross-functional, organizational-wide impact across strategy, operations, marketing, sales, customer success, and product. Have experience leading programs that are cross-functional and span multiple regions.
- Adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth company.
- Have the ability to prioritize and focus on high impact initiatives to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Has a broad understanding of all go-to-market functions and how they work together to maximize growth.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including a strong attention to detail.
- Enjoy being in a brand ambassador role for a rocket ship company, working on relationships and programs to help HubSpot break new ground.
- Mastery of HubSpot’s product and services
- Event marketing background
- Product marketing background.
- Experience working within a marketing, sales, customer success or service segment of the business for a growing organization.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.