Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
About Carrier Relations at Vericred
While our products are technology and data oriented, our greatest assets are our people and relationships. The Director of Payer Sales will spend their days growing our business and evangelizing Vericred’s value in the market. The Carrier Relations department is a revenue-oriented, high performing team that responsible for establishing and then growing our relationships with insurance carriers, or payers, throughout the country. The ideal candidate is a highly networked and strategic seller that is comfortable in an outcomes-based role.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE.
In this role you will:
- Land new carrier relationships.
- Be an expert on the Vericred platform offering and the value it offers to carrier partners.
- Drive revenue and acquisition targets.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to achieve desired business results.
- Act as an advocate for your client.
- Be an active listener to uncover new opportunities within designated accounts
- Liaise with Vericred Product Development team to coordinate the gathering of product enhancement requests.
- Be supportive of the overall vision of the organization.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in Business Development in a revenue generating role with at least 2 years working in the insurance industry and have extensive existing relationships.
- Are self-motivated and bring enthusiasm to your role.
- Build relationships everywhere you go through trust and excellent communication.
- Thrive at building accounts and relationships.
- Are able to communicate at all levels of an organization effectively and have strong written and oral communication.
- Have a passion to lead meetings and act as the “quarterback” in those settings.
- Possess a strong sense of team and are excited to work and meet new people.
- Have a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.