Do you love to lead a team of product managers? Do you enjoy working with cross-functional teams to build best-in-the-market SaaS offerings? Do you thrive on building strategic product roadmaps? Then join us as our next Director of Product Management.
Get your career going your way!
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Director of Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
As the Director of Product Manager with Infinicept, you will help us build innovative products targeted at helping clients automate their boarding process or reducing their business’ risk across many verticals. You will be responsible for shaping the product roadmap and owning the strategy for all new products and features.
Who You Are:
You have a minimum of 8 years in product management. You’ve led a team of product managers. You can make the tough trade-off decisions for prioritization and represent the rationale. You know how to make decisions with loads of ambiguity. You know how to say “no.” You have a proven track record of delivering new products and feature enhancements that delight customers.
- Mentor and manage a strong, growing team of product managers
- Lead and prioritize the work of a nimble team of product managers.
- Fill vacancies and newly created positions with strong team members
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution
- Owns strategic development, improvement and sustaining all phases of the product lifecycle
- Is proficient at pulling and accessing data from multiple sources and manage through data ambiguity.
- Articulates a product vision and strategy for his/her product(s).
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid
- Develop short and long-range strategies for multiple product lines to achieve strategic goals and maximize sale and revenue objectives
- Responsible for the creation and tracking of OKR’s for your team that rollup to corporate goals and objectives
- Display leadership when working with cross-functional teams. Inspire and motivate cross-functional teams and outside partners
- Experience managing 3rd party relationships and contracts
- Participate in customer demo meeting to solicit feedback and understand their needs to enhance adoptions
- Responsible for working with Marketing on the end-to-end product launch plan and execution for internal and external customers
- Define a strategic product roadmap to guide the organization within your product area, and execute on it
- Responsible for keeping stakeholders updated on key milestones within the product lifecycle
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends and competitive offerings
- 8+ years’ experience in product management of high-tech B2B SaaS products and technologies
- 5+ Years in Fintech
- 5+ years in payments, payment facilitation, underwriting, or related field a plus
- A proven track record of building, leading, and delegating to a team
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to use tools to create insights to improve our product
- Can graphically create wireframes and give interface direction to UI team
- Participation in all stages of the SDLC, experience with Agile software and methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Understanding of API Integrations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $130,000/annually – $190,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.