Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
The Director of Sales at Remote will be directly responsible for managing the Inside Sales and Account Executive teams and ultimately help shape the future of Remote.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company.
- Experience in a Sales People Leadership or Sales Director role in a high-growth startup.
- Extensive experience in B2B sales.
- Good understanding of the HR Tech and HR Solutions industry.
- An outstanding leader with a successful track record of people development, leadership and coaching.
- Exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Contribute to overall sales leadership plan and working closely with the VP of Sales to develop and execute strategic sales plans.
- Establish and report on metrics.
- Lead the Sales teams to exceed ambitious sales targets.
- Inspire, motivate and enable the teams through all aspects of the sales process.
- Own sales process and flow.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
- Collaborate and build close relationships with Customer Success, Product and other Stakeholders to move deals through stages to close quickly.
- Identify customer needs through dialogue with prospects.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to:
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
- Reference emails
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!