SafeGraph is bringing on a sales leader to hire, onboard, develop, and manage a team of Account Executives. Our team runs a consultative sales process with sophisticated data science customers across many verticals including retail, real estate, financial services, and advertising. As we continue to scale our sales engine, strong leadership will be key to success.
This role will report to the VP of Sales and Customer Success.
- Partner across organization to continually improve resources and process enabling the AE team
- Track and manage sales pipeline, provide AE’s with coaching on how to progress deals, and deliver weekly revenue forecasts to management
- Identify essential sales performance metrics and ensure AE’s are performing in all key areas of sales process
- Work with top data science and machine learning teams
- Become an expert in SafeGraph’s data products & value proposition
- 3+ years of experience as Sales Rep in closing role, exceeding quota
- 2+ years of experience directly managing team of closing sales reps
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline to hit or exceed team quotas
- Obsessed with finding creative solutions to problems
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- At least 80% of the people you have worked with put you in the top 10% of people they have worked with
- Nice-to-have: Experience selling Data and/or to a technical buyer
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think:
- SafeGraph: about us, visions and values
- Open Information to Power Innovation
- Where Should Machines go to Learn
- Data-As-A-Service Bible: Everything You Wanted to Know About Running DaaS Companies
Don’t fit this description perfectly but still think this is the role for you? Apply and let us know why!