ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
Director, Partner Integrations will play an integral part in the launch and adoption of ThreeFlow Connect, which enables brokers and carriers to automate collaboration during a benefits placement event through data integration. One early opportunity is in ensuring the quoting and RFP process and the exchange of data between carriers and brokers is more streamlined and efficient. This role will work with engineers, analysts, and implementation teams to deliver successful partner integrations, lead the path to future partnerships, and become a champion on the importance of interoperability in the employee benefits ecosystem.
About the role
- Deeply understand strategic growth opportunities for ThreeFlow that exist through partner integrations.
- Develop a portfolio of integration strategies and collaboration patterns that solve customer problems, boost recruitment, and increase engagement on the core ThreeFlow platform.
- Develop standards and best-practices for integration initiatives, and champion these internally, across the partner portfolio, and in the market.
- Work with engineers, data analysts, and our partnerships team to document internal data models and map partner organizations’ data and workflows to ours.
- Identify and proactively manage risks, scope, and customer expectations that could impact implementation success.
- Assemble or hire, and lead a matrixed team responsible for delivering integrations with new and existing partners.
- Demonstrated track record of generating alignment with customer leadership and operational stakeholders on enterprise-scale technology projects.
- Strong negotiation and influence skills, with the ability to leverage collaboration to rally stakeholders at all levels around shared success.
- Experience in balancing partner readiness and technical capabilities, business cycles, and technical delivery windows to optimize delivery of impact for partners.
- Successfully established productized integration use-cases that effectively scale partnerships growth (vs. one-off integrations).
- Affinity for and willingness to dive into technical details, including APIs, file format specs, or EDI platforms.
- Proven ability in collaborating with go-to-market teams on pre-launch and post-launch activities to strengthen the overall partnerships network.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in hiring, building, and coaching teams.
- Thrives working cross functionally in rapidly scaling and ever-evolving environments.
- Versatile, honest, and direct communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and visuals.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we’ll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.comThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.