What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role..
The role of the Director of Revenue Operations is to ensure that the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams are being supported operationally. The Sales, Marketing, and CX teams are your customer and their success and efficiency are your mission. You will partner cross-functionally to implement scalable systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow and win. The Director of Revenue Operations reports to our President but will also work directly with department leaders in sales, CX, and marketing.
- Use a holistic view of the entire revenue cycle to drive key insights for leadership (which segments are we winning or losing in, etc.)
- Recommend, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot go-to-market tech stack. You / your team will own Salesforce, HubSpot, and ChurnZero admin responsibilities.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, CX, and Finance teams to improve execution of pre- and post-sales processes, including approval process, quote to cash processes, contract management, billing & invoice management, and tracking exceptions to our terms and conditions
- Ensure data integrity and single source of truth for all revenue data
- Develop reporting & dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the customer lifecycle
- Work with marketing to ensure all top of funnel activities are captured and tracked and data integrity is preserved
- Help drive key operational metrics for the sales organization like quota attainment, pipeline coverage, stage conversion rates
- Support core CX operational processes such as goal-setting and renewal/retention/health/risk forecasting
- Perform data analyses on large and disparate datasets to gather insights required to make key business decisions, including renewal data, product adoption, and book of business planning/resourcing
- Assist with Board materials preparation and ad hoc analyses as needed
Does this sound like you?
- 2-5 years Revenue Operations experience (or Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, Marketing Ops) or 5+ years of experience in Sales, Customer Success, or Management Consulting
- Deep knowledge of tools in the Revenue stack: Salesforce, ChurnZero, HubSpot, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, QuickBooks, Chargify, DocuSign
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Passion for implementing and managing innovative, highly effective tools & processes
Reasons why you would love it here!
- A unique startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is essential. Therefore we have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of the employee-only premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award is one of the top 100 fastest growing companies…psst…this is our 3rd time in a row :-). It’s a great time to join the ride!
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests