Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient, however, we recognize that the healthcare system is riddled with disparities that disproportionately impact different patient communities. We believe we can make an impact by cultivating inclusive teams that are reflective of the patients we aspire to serve. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for an ownership-minded individual who can bring their expertise building diverse applicant pools to Zocdoc. You’ll partner closely with our Tech leadership and Recruiting Team to ideate, build, and measure a diversity sourcing strategy. Your insights, actions and outcomes will make Zocdoc’rs AND our product better and more inclusive for all patients!
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A builder who understands that ideas are easy, execution is where things get difficult
- Experienced with, and passionate about diversity sourcing
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love the work that you do want to make Zocdoc, and the world, a better place
- Passionate about reporting and sharing insights. You may be focused just on Tech, but you’re also helping build a broader strategy that will inform all of our recruitment efforts
- Team focused. Our recruiting team is an incredible group of humans who believes in working together
- Selfless and love a fast-paced startup environment
Your day to day is…
- Working collaboratively with our recruiting and tech team to set priorities and goals
- Sourcing and reporting. You’ll bring institutional best practices to the fold and help create easy to understand reporting for your stakeholders
- Building out a diversity sourcing strategies to attract and engage top engineering talent
- Working in partnership with recruiting leadership to create regular diversity sourcing reporting
- Conducting market research to understand what techniques, technologies and approaches will help drive engagement and interview activity
- Tracking candidate journeys and collecting feedback to consistently iterate and improve our sourcing and recruitment processes
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Meaningful (2+ years) experience, preferably in diversity sourcing
- Comfort with ambiguity. This will be our first diversity sourcer – so you’ll play a pivotal role in building out this function
- A compassionate but consultative, and confident approach with your stakeholders
- A fundamental understanding of diversity networks, associations, and channels
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.