HubSpot are looking for highly talented professionals to join our Customer Success Team. If you’ve got strong business and marketing acumen, and are looking to grow your career in a marketing technology company, we’d love to talk to you. This role is available remotely in Ireland or Germany.
In this role you will get to:
- Work with a large, varied group of HubSpot Customers to ensure their Inbound sales & marketing success.
- Become an expert in Inbound sales and marketing. Serve as a highly knowledgeable point of contact for HubSpot’s suite of products and the inbound marketing methodology
- Provide a world class service experience to HubSpot customers through timely and succinct communication via phone and email
- Coach HubSpot customers on HubSpot products, through online presentations and demonstrations
- Drive HubSpot product adoption and implementation to support account retention and renewal
- Understand customers goals and align them with the necessary resources to achieve them.
- Independently and successfully manage a high volume of task execution, financial management and issues or escalation cases
- Help surface good fit leads to sales by driving value in every conversation
- Determine and manage HubSpot customer escalations with management.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Experience in a client facing or account management role
- Previous experience in driving high impact projects or initiatives
- Must be smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
- Comfortable discussing financial options, and dealing with cancellations and contracts
- Solid communications skills to maintain relationships and manage expectations
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently are required
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #1 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2020, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.