Moment is the fastest-growing marketplace for creatives. We carry the gear creatives recommend, sell video lessons from the pros, and run photo trips around the world. More than just an online store we also sell products on third-party marketplaces from new to refurbished.
We’re looking for a mid to sr ecommerce manager who can drive our Moment business across 3rd party marketplaces including Amazon, Ebay, etc. In particular, someone with experience selling technical consumer products on these platforms…winning keywords, managing stock, optimizing listings, running ads, and increasing annual results. Part data analyst, part business manager you get to accelerate the growth we’ve already started.
If you are passionate about marketplaces and products for creatives…this role is for you.
What You’ll Be Working On
Building our 3rd party marketplaces business. From new to refurbished you’ll be the person in charge to make sure we profitably grow.
- Managing the Moment business across all 3rd party marketplaces.
- Creating, updating, and optimizing listings.
- Researching and managing keywords.
- Running and optimizing ads.
- Working with our content team for on-page content.
- Testing marketplace features to drive demand.
- Analyzing and reporting results on a weekly basis.
- Forecasting the business per marketplace.
- Managing inventory, re-stocking, and managing shipping logistics.
- Working with our gear guides to service marketplace customers.
- Working with our brands and refurbished products.
- Growing positive reviews and answering feedback on them.
- Creating new product pages.
- Managing page listings as far as unfulfillable/stranded inventory and any other errors.
- Maintaining and winning the Buy Box.
You Need Theses Qualifications
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Studies show that if you meet even 50% of a job’s qualifications you have a high likelihood of being hired.
- Passionate about photography, filmmaking and/or travel.
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce running brands(s) on Amazon.
- Managed a line of business over $500K in size.
- Organized, detailed, and simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- Direct experience creating listings, including content and copy.
- Direct experience improving page rank, traffic, and conversions.
- Direct experience managing stock levels and reporting on in-stock rates.
- Proficient with shipping logistics and delivery schedules.
- Proficient with running marketplace ads from keywords to budget to optimizing.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and other advertising/search tools.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven results.
- Experienced with Excel & Google Sheets.
These qualifications are a plus
- Experience on Ebay.
- Experience with new and refurbished products.
- Experience using Helium10, Ahrefs or Amazon Brand Analytics for keyword research.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise, we keep compensation simple…
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in the company.
- Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
- Flexible Schedule: Work when you want, as long as you finish work on time and set teammates up for success.
- Free Moment gear & discounts on our whole store.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?
Apply here on Angel List.