The ecommerce team is growing rapidly and looking for someone who likes to think big, take ownership, win as a team, and make a difference!
This position is focused on developing strategies to build and drive growth for our retail ecommerce partners. The right person will lead the business from item setup, through to ensuring the integrity of our catalog (data, presentation, remediating site merchandising issues) along with developing marketing and promotional strategies to propel the business. This person will lead activities impacting on-site visibility of our category through all product lines and brand; ultimately impacting multiple meaningful metrics to building our retail ecommerce business. This highly motivated individual will lead wholesale ecommerce projects independently (form setups, scrubs, merchant promotion initiatives, data readouts, drop ship projects, etc.), with input from relevant partners. This role focuses on driving business opportunities, analyzing in-season consumer behavior, trend and developing strategic activities to realize growth opportunities for all .com retailers.
You will also be responsible for:
- Impacting and improving customer experience at Amazon.com, Walmart.com and other retail eCommerce sites. Optimize and administer ongoing strategy and process to continuously improve the customer experience by elevating our brand and product visibility.
- Identify online merchandising, marketing, and consumer-usability opportunities. Assist in the preparation of meaningful project briefs to raise internally, and subsequently with applicable teams.
- Lead the process of item setup and transition. Maintain retailer-facing forms, templates & content processes to improve acceptance of updates.
- Partner with product and marketing teams to constantly optimize content for new and existing products at all retail.com sites.
- Perform keyword research and driven research to optimize brand, product and category presence across the retail eCommerce landscape using all available levers: digital marketing, data optimization, merchandising recommendations, promotions, etc.
- Analyze data and glean insights from available resources to make recommendations and decisions that positively impact the business.
- Closely work together with Supply Chain counterparts and account managers to ensure accurate and timely forecasting and stock positioning.
- Collaborate with global eCommerce partners to build synergies, strategies, and expertise across the regions.
- Work closely with eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, Product, and other internal/external teams to achieve business goals.
- Coordinate and execute ad hoc eCommerce projects with Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT and retail partners as required, including drop ship projects.
- University or four-year college Degree
- 5+ years of experience in retail eCommerce (retailer/brand/vendor)
- Proven track record to deliver results and take ownership by leading multiple priorities
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and operationally focused with a passion for speed and simplicity
- Takes initiative & identifies white space and marketing opportunities to generate consumption
- Strong eye for business with the ability to learn and understand key business issues
- Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
- Aptitude to analyze and assess organizational needs and provide solutions accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to develop cohesive PowerPoint presentations and be comfortable presenting both in front of senior leaders as well as customer accounts
- Interpersonal savvy to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies.
- Exceptional time management skills showcasing the ability to organize, prioritize, and lead multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Reports to: Director of eCommerce
Established in 1983, privately held PMI Worldwide (PMI) designs, manufactures and markets innovative food and beverage solutions designed for busy lifestyles. Our two most recognizable brands, Stanley® and Aladdin®, are both over 100 years old. PMI also operates a thriving private-label business for globally recognized companies. PMI is headquartered in Seattle, Washington with offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, China; Manila, Philippines; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and Amsterdam, Netherlands. More information can be found at www.pmi-worldwide.com
Help us build our success story today. Please apply by contacting PMI at: taylor.christopher@Pmi-worldwide.com.
To apply for this job email your details to taylor.christopher@Pmi-worldwide.com