BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this person will work with Product Marketing, Brand, Segment Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to develop and execute an Email strategy to drive engagement, engagement, conversion, and retention. The successful candidate will have expertise with building and launching emails within marketing automation platforms and an understanding of the technical requirements that are a part of these systems. Keys to success in this role are an ability to create, manage, and analyze daily email campaigns as well as use results to optimize and scale.
In this role, you will be both analytical and a content marketer. You will work in collaboration with cross-functional teams and communicate with executive stakeholders.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action. This is a high visibility role requiring excellent communication and accountability.
- Set the strategy and manage all email campaigns, supporting the customer lifecycle (awareness, engagement, conversion, retention, etc.)
- Create and manage segmented, multi-touch nurture campaigns
- Collaborate with creative, content, and marketing operations to develop, deliver and optimize best-of-breed email campaigns
- Lead email experimentation plan, including testing design, analysis, and documentation
- Optimize email programs for full-funnel performance to sales-qualified opportunities and wins
- Develop best practices, monitor industry trends and make team-wide recommendations on other marketing programs based on campaign insights
- Work with marketing automation lead to develop standardized processes and programs that allow marketing team members to self-serve in the creation of complex, multi-stage automated marketing programs
- Collaborate with sales operations on lead management process and integrations with marketing automation platforms
- Plan, analyze, and evaluate performance of ongoing campaigns to optimize towards benchmarks
Skills and Attributes
- 5+ years in marketing with at least 3 years doing email marketing,
- Experience marketing technology services to SMBs; hospitality experience is a plus
- Expert in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Proven experience creating and managing multiple versions of complex nurture campaigns with extensive branching logic
- Proven experience implementing testing frameworks and testing programs at scale, including with A/B testing
- Experience developing contact strategies that drive results
- Solid understanding of customer-centered marketing practices and how they translate to email marketing
- Deep understanding of the evolving email marketing landscape and governance
- Highly skilled with Excel and data analysis
- Passionately focused on our customers and driven by helping our customers thrive
- Highly organized and self-motivated, but also collaborative and able to work with a team
- Confident and adaptable, thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- Excellent writer and communicator
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.