At Spline (spline.design), we are building a design tool to create 3d content for the web.
We are a YC (W21) backed company and are looking for someone who can help us lead our engineering team.
???? We are passionate and deeply care about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
- Lead and help us grow our engineering team.
- Lead and participate a planning/roadmap creation, and manage prioritization, retros, sprints for the development team.
- Work closely with the Product Team, and help with the translation of goals into actionable items for the engineer’s team.
- Get involved in the engineering processes for coding/building/designing scalable architecture/processes for our design tool.
- Work closely with engineers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
- Participate and generate activities to grow a healthy and diverse culture.
- Foster good practices and principles for our development processes and team communication.
- Be a Yoda for junior developers.
Qualifications and requirements
- Experience (3+ years) leading engineering teams of 4+ people.
- Experience (5+ years) with Front-end development (Please share real-life projects you lead or worked on).
- Understanding of backend/cloud-based architectures.
- Understanding of general architectural code design/patterns.
- Understanding of 3D web technologies/frameworks (WebGL, Three.js, etc)
????Our goal is to rethink the design process: 3d first, realtime, always, and interactive. There is so much tech progress happening, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, technical, not web-based, and costly.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working on engineering challenges, you will get fun!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com