At Spline (spline.design), we are building a 3d-first design tool that works on the web.
We are just starting and we are looking for talented people who can help us build our culture, growth as a team, and solve technical/graphic challenges.
We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
- Be a Yoda for junior developers.
- Lead and help us grow our engineering team.
- Lead and participate in planning/roadmap creation, and manage prioritization, retros, sprints for the development team.
- Work closely with the Product Team, and help with the translation of goals into actionable items for the engineer’s team.
- Get involved in the engineering processes for coding/building/designing scalable architecture/processes for our design tool.
- Work closely with engineers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
- Participate and generate activities to grow a healthy and diverse culture.
- Foster good practices and principles for our development processes and team communication.
- Experience (3+ years) leading engineering teams of 4+ people.
- Experience (5+ years) with Front-end development (Please share real-life projects you lead or worked on).
- Understanding of backend/cloud-based architectures.
- Understanding of general architectural code design/patterns.
Who we are
- A fully remote team (presence in 15 countries so far).
- We care about diversity and representation.
- Flexible hours.
- Everyone has a voice.
- Competitive compensation with health benefits + vacation and personal time off (and holidays, sick-leave, parental-leave)
- You get your setup (devices/services) covered, and it will be yours.
- Parent-friendly culture.
How to apply
Fill out this form with your info: https://airtable.com/shrXyEDqiFFeeTXmt