At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. Chances are if you’ve ordered directly from a restaurant brand’s app or website, we’ve made that happen.
Olo is growing and we need leaders like you to help us scale. Olo’s Engineering Managers uplift and pave the way for their team to achieve their best work through transformational leadership, people-focused management, and a passion for creating great software.
Reporting to our Customer Operations Group Engineering Director, the Engineering Manager for the Business Systems team will lead their team through developing products and features, and implementing systems specific to customer invoicing and revenue recognition. This is a pivotal team at Olo working in partnership with other engineering product teams as well as finance & accounting teams.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Your team comes first. As a servant leader, your main priority will be to support the team.
- You’ll remain technical through facilitating design decisions and driving the team to their best technical abilities.
- Collaborate with Product, executive stakeholders, and the greater Engineering team to achieve results.
- Develop your staff through recruiting, mentoring, 1:1s, and targeted growth plans.
- Guide the development of the team’s vision and execution while removing impediments to the team’s progress
What We’ll Expect From You
- We foster a culture of collaboration, communication, skill sharing, belonging, mutual respect, and curiosity.
- We practice Whole Team Quality, no throwing code over the wall.
- System Reliability Engineering, Scalability, and Security are embedded throughout our software process.
- We have years of experience making a great remote-first engineering workplace.
- Our tech stack is rooted in .NET (C# and F#) and SQL Server running in AWS infrastructure and modern software engineering tools such as GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Datadog, and Sumo Logic, and heavy use of OSS.
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!