About the team:
Our Flywheel Product vision is to “Run Hubspot on HubSpot”. We build tools to help the business achieve that mission without introducing any risk.
We are looking for a strong engineering leader to help us build a new team, and a new set of solutions to improve our ability to manage our internal instance of HubSpot. Over the next 3 years, Flywheel will be re-building our entire suite of custom integrations as “flexible, scalable tools, built on top of HubSpot CRM.”
We are looking for someone who is able to mentor and grow strong Technical Leads, build efficient and autonomous teams, articulate and drive a technical product strategy, and build a rock-solid foundation on top of which we can grow the business.
This role has a lot of visibility, immediate impact, and lots of opportunities for future growth.
- You enjoy being hands-on with engineering while also wanting to develop your people leadership skills
- Experience working with at least one programming language (Java, C#, Python etc)
- Passion for product (feature) development and product innovation
- Someone who’s comfortable with code reviews for engineers at all levels
- Experience working closely with Product management and designers to help create a solution to meet our customers needs
- The ability to work closely with the team to solve problems, transfer knowledge, and develop overall product architecture
- You have a track record in partnering with recruiting to build remarkable engineering teams
- And most importantly, you are excited to learn and grow
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more. HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogotá (Colombia), and Paris (France).