We’re passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps leading retailers and brands like The Honest Company, Il Makiage, KIND Snacks, PetSmart, and more remove friction from the customer experience to grow repeatable revenue through subscriptions programs. We help shift consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lasting, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer brands will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the leading technology for subscriptions across the eCommerce ecosystem, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Salesforce, Magento, and other platforms.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading…
OrderGroove is looking for an extraordinarily talented, passionate and naturally curious individual to join our Engineering Leadership Team. Our Software Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online and how online retailers develop customer loyalty, and we’re looking for an Engineer Manager who can help us achieve this goal.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader who can set and execute a clear vision.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of entrepreneurial engineers to build web based systems that are at the core of the Ordergroove platform
- Coach and grow a group of highly passionate engineers, and establish a culture of technical excellence
- Develop exciting and innovative product strategies to drive increased growth for merchants on the platform
- Recruit a diverse of team of engineers to join our mission and vision
- Weigh in on technical and architectural decisions, balancing quality, speed and product needs
- Facilitate smooth communication and collaborative relationships between various internal teams and stakeholders.
- You are first and foremost an engineer, passionate about software craftsmanship
- Proven experience managing agile/scrum team(s) of different skill levels
- Optimize towards delivering a high level of technical quality and impact
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills
- Trusted team player and a natural leader
- Expert understanding of end-to-end software development stacks
- Solid understanding of SDLC, code deployment and content delivery strategies
- Familiarity with Remix, React, Web Components, Python and Django
- Experience with large scale distributed backend systems
- Knowledge of e-commerce ecosystems such as Shopify, BigCommerce, 3PLs
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, that’s okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this role makes you excited and feel confident that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised $150M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world and an office in NYC that allows for in-person meet-ups if desired
- Hundreds of customers including Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, PetSmart, Wal-mart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND, Love Wellness, and Tula
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet’s Coffee, L’Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, Ordergroove’s omni-channel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
At Ordergroove, we want to hire, develop and retain the best talent, making Ordergroove a top destination to grow your career.
The pay transparency law is a way of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment. It is also a way to share what we think is a reasonable, equitable and competitive compensation structure for the roles on our team.