Argyle provides a single global access point to employment data. From that access point, any business can process verifications & gain real-time transparency into earnings. By removing the barriers between a worker and the business, Argyle has reimagined how employment data can be used.
Our dynamic and international team works in a fast-paced environment remotely from over 15 different countries and have co-working offices, based in Vilnius and New York.
We’re looking for Engineering Managers who will lead, develop and grow a high performing teams as we scale up the business.
You will be an individual who has the proven ability to drive projects and provide leadership for a group of software engineers in an innovative and fast paced environment. You will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of the projects.
What will you do?
Scaling up a team of high performing engineers
- Mentoring, supporting & developing your team of engineers
- Crafting a thoughtful, long-term technical strategy for future needs
- Collaborate with tech leads to define tasks and priorities
- Review code
- Remove roadblocks for team members, both technical and otherwise
- Drive the team’s strategic direction and lead with a hands-on approach to problem solving; providing context, but enable the individual team members to lead their projects and initiatives.
- Work across the org to address and predict performance bottleneck
- 3+ engineering leadership or management experience
- A good technical sense with proven experience in scalability issues
- A desire to help others grow and succeed
- Experience in a fast-growing startup