Make recognition fun. Love your work. ????????????
We’re rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly’s culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Remote, United States
We’re looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join our expanding Product team. You’ll be responsible for leading and growing a diverse team of engineers who work closely with design and product to build new systems and features for our market-leading engagement platform. We’re looking for someone who is both highly analytical and people-focused. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineering manager who still enjoys coding (when time allows) and leading by example.
You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company. For contributing your considerable talents to Bonusly, we’ll give you the latitude to ideate, create, and live life.
What you’ll do
- Lead our engineering team to deliver consistent and timely customer value across multiple product lines.
- Run weekly 1:1’s, daily standups, and overall progress and health of your team and the team’s delivery
- Foster practices that encourage improvement and bias towards action through retrospection, learning and outcomes. Collaborate to diagnose what we’re good at, what we’re not, and what we’ll try next.
- Invest in your team’s overall health and happiness – owning career development and performance of individual engineers, and finding ways to keep them engaged
- Spend 5 – 10% of your time coding
- Recruit, hire, and retain Bonusly’s next generation of engineering talent. Expect your team to double in size by the end of 2021.
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled product team that loves to create reliable, scalable, intuitive, and useful products.
- Implement and refine development processes that support timely delivery at scale.
????You should apply if you…..
- Have 3+ years of experience Managing Software Engineers
- Have 1+ years of experience managing an engineering team remotely in a pre-pandemic world
- Have 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer prior to becoming a Engineering Manager
- Have managed a team of 5+ Software Engineers
- Have experience working in an Agile environment
- Have a BS degree or higher in Computer Science or a related STEM field (or can demonstrate equivalent experience)
- Have a deep understanding of software development & web technologies
- Have a desire to build and lead a team in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment
- Are a people-focused leader to who excels at creating high-performing, highly-engaged teams
????Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
???? What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
???? We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.