Who We Are
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy meetings & events–built for the Future of Work. Why? Because work’s changed. What used to happen in conference rooms, now happens on screens. And getting people to tune in is hard. So we asked ourselves, “What if work content could look and feel as engaging as Netflix or HBO? And what if anyone could make it?” That’s why Fast Company named Brandlive to its 2022 most innovative list in video.
Why Work Here
Just as our work supports and amplifies every organization’s potential, we take every day as a chance to push our own performance, improve and get better. We are a fast-growing team full of opportunity and talented teammates. And it’s not just because we eat Tacos on Tuesdays or have a 4.5 day work week. It’s our people. It’s our leadership. It’s our inner desire to #turnitup each and every day. Don’t believe us? Take a look at a few of the ways Brandlive takes care of it’s people:
- Flexible Paid Time Off, 4.5 Day Work Week & 14 Paid Holidays
- Fully funded health insurance costs for employee and low premium for dependents
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance plans
- Virtual-First Work Philosophy
- Competitive Pay, 401k + 4% Match & Stock Options
- Gender-Neutral Parental Leave up to 16 weeks – fully paid
- Health & Wellness Resources including paid coaching & counseling
- And much more……..
Brandlive is looking for an ambitious Enterprise level Account Executive with experience closing deals with large and complex organizations. You’ll drive revenue growth and help establish Brandlive as the market leader. Our ideal candidate is motivated by generating new business, has a proven track record of exceeding sales goals, prefers a consultative sales approach, is passionate about product expertise, and has top-notch communication and presentation skills.
- Fearlessly prospect to drive new business.
- Partner with Account Management and Customer Success teams to ensure client success through the entire customer journey
- Confidently network within prospect accounts to identify opportunities and navigate throughout the organization
- Qualify leads, convert to opportunities and close deals
- Confidently demo the Brandlive platform to various industries and executives
- Conduct market research to identify ideal target accounts and evaluate customer needs; advising leadership on emerging market dynamics.
- Leverage internal resources to help accelerate sales processes and mitigate risk
- Ensure sales processes and documentation are accurate and timely for transparency throughout the team
- Work closely with a tight-knit sales team that values best practices sharing, mentoring, and learning
- Mentor and coach junior reps
- You have experience closing enterprise deals and managing enterprise customers
- Experience in strategic selling and developing/managing new executive relationships.
- Strong ability to influence VP and C-level stakeholders and decision-makers
- The drive to to build strong, trusting relationships with your customers
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- You thrive in fast-paced, often changing startup environments.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and self-management skills
- Energetic, with a deep desire to succeed
- An entrepreneurial spirit, the desire to work with purpose and help Brandlive succeed
- A high caliber, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.